Friday, October 3, 2008

Haircut Boy

It was finally time for Maddox's haircut. We've been putting it off - it looks so cute all shaggy, and besides, that's the current style, right? All summer his hair turned such pretty colors - he had light light blond, red, and darker streaks in it - looked like he spent hours at an expensive salon, except he just spent hours outside in the sun. Needless to say, it was hard to cut!

Here are a couple pictures of "before."(special thanks to Uncle Mike for teaching both boys to make this particular face - I can't tell you how many pictures I have of the face, or how many check-out clerks have been entertained by it).

Gorgeous hair, huh!
Now here's "Haircut Boy" - shortly after Tyler finished cutting. I swear, every time the kids get haircuts at this age they look so much older! (Then he sticks out his tongue - thanks again Uncle Mike - and you see that yep, he's still two).

No comments: