
I love having boys. On Valentine's Day, we treated the boys to the singular (or in our family's case: annual) experience that is a Monster Truck show. It was loud, obnoxious, and full of destructive fun - all in all, a great time!

Here's Maddox, modeling his ear muffs. (I loved how they pushed his cheeks together!) He would NOT take them off... the few times we did get them off of him (like intermission), he covered his ears with his hands. Too cute!

Wheelie's and "Uh-Oh's" were the highlight of the show.

(In case you're not familiar - a.k.a. you don't have boys - the truck doing an "uh-oh" is Monster Mutt. My favorite, and the subject of the kids' hats).

At the end of the show, Grave Digger (Maddox's favorite) parked really close to where we were sitting. Instead of leaving with the crowd, we got as close as we could. I think the kids spent 5 minutes gaping at it - pretty cool stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment