Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Memory Lane: Maddox

Mr. Sweetness comes by his nickname honestly. Here is my sweet baby boy at about 4 months:

Maddox is also funny, with a great sense of humor. Here his is making "kissy faces" - he would suck air in with a high pitched squeak, and make this adorable face - mostly while eating.

Here is Maddox at about 9 months, hanging out in the grass after fishing.


Maddox had the great fortune of traveling to Alaska with Tyler and I at about 11 months. I love this pic of him by one of the glaciers just south of Anchorage.

Maddox around his first birthday, modeling his lemon-face:

Maddox at the beach at about a year and a half:

Maddox at two, eating ice cream. I love the big eyes and innocence in his expression:

An exhilerated boy after playing in the snow - about 2 and a half:

And Mr. Sweetness on his third birthday:

No comments: