It has begun. I knew that boys made a lot of laundry. And I fully expect to turn out their pockets one day in the near future and find some creepy crawly critter.
The other day, as I was sorting laundry, Glen was supposed to be taking the cardboard and stuff to the burn pile. Instead, he came running down the stairs with a huge, faintly suspicious grin on his face and cupped hands. What was in his hands? This poor tree frog.
It seems that Glen, who walks through life with his head down in search of "treasure," (usually broken crayons, silly bands, stray beads and the occasional dime) had found the ultimate treasure in form of a cute green frog.
He let him (or her?) go again, and spent the next half an hour catching, releasing, and re-catching the poor creature. First, he prompted him to jump...
... then pounced after him...
... and finally, success!
Sure beats doing chores!




No comments:
Post a Comment