I came home last night from a 2-night "sleepover" (business trip). Maddox was uncharacteristically clingy to me. We have a routine where we get jammies on, then brush teeth, pee, read a story, and cuddle in bed.
While we were cuddling, I played the kissy game with Maddox - but he invented his own version. (Usually, I kiss his cheek and say "gotcha!" - he wipes my kiss off and kisses my cheek. I wipe it off and we repeat). This game went like this:
Me: Kiss Maddox's cheek - "Gotcha!"
Maddox: "Head!" Points to head
Me: Kiss Maddox's head
Maddox: Giggle. "Cheek!" Points to cheek
Me: Kiss Maddox's cheek
Maddox: Giggle. "Nose!" Points to nose
Me: Kiss Maddox's nose
Here's where our game got fun....
Me: "My turn! You kiss my cheek!"
Maddox: "Eat! Cheek!" Proceeds to make "num num num" noises and fake eating my cheek.
Maddox: "Eat! Nose!" Proceeds to lightly bite my nose.... "num num num" He thought this was hysterical - so did I.
Evidently, for the past couple of days, Maddox has been talking about me. Every time, it's something along the lines of "MumMum?" Tyler says I'm on a sleepover. Then, "Eat! MumMum!"
Not sure why my child wants to eat his mother.......
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment