I love how Glen cares for his "aminals." He puts them for naps, covers them up, and always sends one with me on a trip (usually a favorite), then questions me on whether I took good care of his aminal.
I love how Maddox knows his own mind, and is so clear on exactly what he does (and doesn't) want to do. Case in point - when Uncle Jay asked him to clean up the marbles, he sat on the chair and said simply, "Watch." (It worked - he didn't clean up).
I love how both boys play monster trucks together. First, they get out all the ramps and cones and things and build a huge track. Then they get out every Monster truck, and line them up just so (by size). Then they each pick one and take turns doing a freestyle course on their track.
I love how Glen remembers everything. He remembers where things are, what happened, who said what, when... you name it. Case in point - a random conversation last night involved an act we saw the clowns do at the circus - last August - and why did the clown steal the other clowns hair and staple it to his own head MumMum?
I love that Maddox still plays peek-a-boo sometimes.
I love it when both boys get wound up, running around shreiking and pretending to be scared at things like MumMum jumping out from behind a wall, or an imaginary T-Rex chasing them.
I could go on... and on. Sometimes it's hard to think about how fast they are growing up. Yes, it is intense now, but they won't be this small for much longer. I'm going to miss this crazy, silly, loud discovering-the-world stage!
No comments:
Post a Comment