I've been reminded recently that I've neglected posting for a while. Sorry.
An update on Glen's football season... they ended the season with a losing record (3-5), but had a GREAT time. Glen absolutely loved being a part of the team, and showed really great improvement through the season.
Here he is - look how serious!
His favorite thing to do was tackle - surprising, right? Here he is (#21), about to make a play.
And... all lined up, ready to go.
... and running off the field. I like this shot, and tease him that it looks like he's doing a little dance. He doesn't think that's very funny.
Glen asked for a new football from Santa for Christmas, and he delivered. He's been practicing in the rain for the past few days... he hopes to be a running back next year. With dad as his coach, I'd say chances are pretty good.
Big thanks to all the family who watched his games. It meant a lot to him to have everyone on the sidelines cheering for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment