I can't believe another year has passed. Glen is FIVE, and Maddox is THREE! We held our annual Summer-is-here-Happy-Birthday-boys party on Saturday. It was more mellow than some years, which was really nice. Here are a few highlights:
Everyone just hanging out while the kids are playing... I'm not sure what my mom is so happy about in the background. I think because she kept winning the bean bag toss game.
Glen - thrilled to be five (almost).
Maddox - cute as ever.
Time to open PRESENTS!!! 
Maddox got a pirate hat! This was the year for pirate toys... hats, and shirts, and swords, and guns, and tattoos, and very cool PlayMobile figurines, and backpacks... the boys love to play pirates, and have a ton of cool new stuff!
Tyler likes the new pirate toys too.
Birthday cake! Glen had a chocolate cake in the shape of the number 5, Maddox had an orange cake with strawberries on top - in the shape of a number 3. We had fun decorating them together, and even more fun eating them!
No comments:
Post a Comment